- Coaching and developing players on the varsity team.
- Overseeing the JV team and helping the coach develop skills and preparing the athletes for varsity.
- Communicating with players and families consistently regarding schedules, changes in practices, concerns, etc. This can be done through email and/or social media (SportsYou App, Team Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Working to build a relationship with the community club soccer teams.
- Managing the boys' soccer budget.
- Fundraising for additional equipment or needs.
- Communicating with the athletic secretary daily during the season through email or phone.
- High School diploma.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Experience playing soccer at the high school level or beyond.
- Experience in coaching.