- Responsible for planning and direct supervision of daily team activities in-season.
- Out-of-season contact must be within MIAA and BHS policies.
- Reports to Director of Athletics and head coach of program.
- Attend coaches meetings (school).
- Complete all necessary HR paperwork/training.
- Assist in monitoring registration and clearance.
- Check equipment inventory and make any requests to AD.
- Check uniform inventory.
- Work with Assist AD on practice/competition scheduling.
- Knowledge of MIAA Rules and Policies.
- Concussion awareness training certification.
- CPR/AED certification.
The Public Schools of Brookline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Members of underrepresented groups and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.