Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend coaches meetings, practice session, games/meets/matches as scheduled.
- Organize and conduct practices and games, providing Athletic Director with copies of practice schedules and plans.
- Enforce WVSD and WIAA rules/regulations for athletes.
- Properly supervise school equipment and facilities usage.
- Keep accurate statistics and disseminate to appropriate coaches/league/media sources.
- Teach and model the highest standards of conduct and sportsmanship during practices and contests.
- Assist in developing a budget for basic equipment (ASB Budget) and for capital needs (Levy/General Budget).
- The ability to work with student/athletes and their parents in a professional manner.
- The successful candidate will work to instill the highest desirable ideals of character and ensure that the welfare of each student/athlete is always held in the highest regard.
- The candidate should have the ability to be an independent, critical thinker as well as a team player.
- The ability to plan practices, events, and organize all the necessary materials and persons to carry out the sport/activity is highly valued.