The Peddie School seeks to employ an energetic Boys’ Varsity Tennis Head Coach. This position is fully responsible for the supervision of the Boys’ Tennis Program, which includes Varsity, JV and thirds teams.
- Assisting students in developing and improving various tennis skills;
- Assessing students' tennis skills to determine areas in need of improvement;
- Overseeing all practices and games; Working alongside our scheduler to create a game schedule;
- Actively communicating with parents and student-athletes;
- Meeting with prospective student-athletes who are interested in Peddie;
- Devising an offseason workout program alongside our Strength and Conditioning coach.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Coaching experience required;
- CPR/AED/First Aid certifications must be obtained upon appointment.