To provide skills that will engage all levels of athletes and promote physical activity in order to enhance student learning, promote the overall efficiency of the school system, and maximize the educational opportunities available to each child.
- Iowa Coaching Certification.
- Coaching experience.
- Experience working with junior high and/or high school youth.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the District may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Must work to form a positive professional relationship with players, coaches, parents and fans.
- Must possess an enthusiastic attitude and ability to understand intermediate and high school students in an athletic setting.
- Will assist in monitoring academic records of student/athletes while following district/state eligibility rules.
- Must provide adequate supervision before, during, and after all practices and competition.
- Develop athletes to their fullest potential, starting with teaching basic fundamentals of the sport and progressing to skills beyond what is considered average.
- Willing to work cooperatively with other programs.
- Willing to work in the summer, on weekends, and at other allowable times in order to maintain a championship program.
- Willingness to perform additional duties as requested by administration.