- Cooperate in a timely manner, with School Athletic Office and the District Athletic Department, in regard to requests for pertinent information that might be periodically required.
- Meet all requirements set forth by the District Board of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA), and the Ohio Department of Education (ODE) in regard to the required Coaches Tool Chest Trainings/Certificate and the ODE Pupil Activity Permit.
- Model the behavior expected of our student-athletes including timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic, being respectful, and practicing constructive criticism while upholding the disciplines of the program.
- Develop respect through his/her appearance, behavior, language, and be dress appropriately at all games and practices.
- Maintain a suitable sideline conduct, including the use of appropriate language, at all times.
- Provide all applicable in-season training rules as well as any that may apply to out-of-season conduct to team members in writing prior to the start of the season. Follow appropriate due process procedures when violations occur.
- Check the status of academic eligibility for all prospective student-athletes.
- Fundraising experience.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model.
- Demonstrate knowledge of skills associated with this activity.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.