- Cooperate in a timely manner with the School Athletic Office and the District Athletic Department in regard to requests for information (Rosters, Physical Forms, Parent Permission Forms, Emergency Medical Forms, Pre/Post Season Reports, and any other program information relative to the sport.
- Recognize the need to be aware of and implement all applicable administrative policies set forth by the District Board of Education, Superintendent of Schools, School Principals, Conference Leagues, and the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA).
- Meet all requirements set forth by the District Board of Education and The Ohio Department of Education relative to required coaching certificates and Pupils Activity Permit.
- Check the status of academic eligibility for all student-athletes.
- Model the behavior expected of our players, including timeliness to practices, being positive and enthusiastic in practices, respectful, and practice constructive criticism while upholding disciplines of the program.
- Fundraising experience.
- Ability to motivate and inspire others.
- Ability to serve as a positive role model.
- Demonstrated knowledge of skills associated with this activity.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural environment.