- Knowledge of all aspects of administering and coaching Boys Ice Hockey, and the ability to teach and relate to high school students.
- Experience training a Boys Ice Hockey team, knowledge of best practices, including game strategy, practice routines, and skill work.
- Prior playing and coaching experience is preferred.
- Must be CPR certified and complete the NFHS concussion course.
- Must complete CORI and fingerprint background check.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking on all head coaching responsibilities.
- Collaborating with the athletic director to continue to build, grow, and promote the program.
- Planning and supervising all practices and competitions, and coordinating all student related matters.
- Developing a team culture built on respect and effort.