- Instructs and demonstrates skill sets and techniques necessary for individual and team achievement
- Ensures a coach is present at all practices and games.
- Develops appropriate training programs and practice schedules.
- Ensures that proper cleaning, storage, and maintenance of all athletic equipment and uniforms and updated inventories are adhered to in conjunction with the Athletic Director.
- Travels with student-athletes on the team bus both to and from games.
- Makes recommendations regarding the purchase of uniforms, equipment, and supplies.
- Works with the Athletic Director in preparing practice and game schedules.
- Maintains necessary records and completes required paperwork and required team statistics in a specified time and manner.
- Ensures that proper form(s) (physical, attendance, medical information) are obtained and current in conjunction with the Athletic Director and Nurse’s Office.
- Ensures with the support of the Athletic Director that all student-athletes are eligible, and are in good physical condition from the beginning to the end of the season.
- Enforces discipline policies and emphasizes sportsmanship and healthy lifestyles.
- Supervises students in locker rooms at home and away games and ensures appropriate behavior.
- Checks and secures all office, storage room, outside doors, locker rooms, and all lights after the last player leaves after games and practices.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant experience preferred.
- Citizenship, residency or work visa required.