- Monitor and enforce district academic standards and policies.
- Practice and promote positive interaction with and among student-athletes, the school and community.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to implement effective coaching theory, strategies, and techniques appropriate for high school athletes.
- Positively motivate student athletes to instill commitment, discipline, and teamwork.
- Supervise players at practices, meets, or any time they are representing the district swimming program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in coaching required.
- Experience in coaching swimming preferred.
- Substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of swimming preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work with high school aged students.
MGSD does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, ancestry or national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or age.