Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and conduct daily practices to promote the development and improvement of players; preparing players for games and competitive play.
- Educate athletes about college recruiting and placement process; support those who have the ability and interest to play in college.
- Assist Admissions efforts by identifying and attracting qualified student athletes.
- Provide leadership, support, and guidance for the entire program including other sports at all levels.
- Select students that are best suited in skill, commitment, and performance for the expected level of play for your team.
- Require athletes to represent the School in a respectful and dignified manner by teaching the importance of sportsmanship and hold them accountable for their behavior and attendance at all practices and games.
- Utilize athletics to teach and reinforce the School mission statement and values.
- Collegiate player or high school coaching experience preferred.
- Must travel to peer schools on game days (Wednesdays and Saturdays).
- Possess a highly professional and ethical manner.