1. Prior Tennis coaching experience at the high school level.
2. Possess outstanding communication skills.
3. Possess good knowledge in the bio-mechanics, philosophies, and strategies of the sport of Tennis.
4. Willingness to continuously update knowledge of coaching Tennis.
5. Must have the ability to encourage and develop athletes to create a positive atmosphere
6. Criminal History Background Check including fingerprinting required
7. New coach is required per MHSAA guidelines to complete CAP 1 and CAP 2 prior to season
8. Certified in CPR and First Aid, or the ability to acquire this training prior to accepting the position.
1. Willingness to work with coaches and student-athletes, of all levels, to develop and create a comprehensive Tennis program.
2.Exercise good judgment and has the ability to make responsible decisions.
3. Place an emphasis on academic performance.
4. Ability to follow MHSAA and NFHS rules and regulations.
5. Ability to meet all requirements of the Athletic Director.
6. Ability to follow and enforce all policies of Chesaning Union Schools.