- Provide coaching to all participating students in extracurricular athletic activities channeled into healthy pursuits that teach sportsmanship and teamwork and build personal confidence.
- Enforce the philosophy "Every Player Plays".
- Maintain inventory and responsibility for all equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
- Follow and enforce applicable school policies and rules, including eligibility rules and AIA or BCI rules at MS level.
- Ensure the participation of all interested students at MS level.
- Make and verify arrangements for games, including scheduling of facilities, transportation, officials, etc. at MS Level; Attend league meetings and activities when appropriate.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CPR and First Aid required for High School.