- Responsible for planning and implementing all team activities.
- Collaborates with the District Extramural or Intramural Coordinators to participate in games, meets, competitions.
- Communicates necessary information with all athletes and families
- Works with the Building Sports Coordinator to implement rules and regulations.
- Develops sports-specific skills and for all players.
- Models sportspersonship, good sports conduct and an inclusive environment.
- Provides a positive atmosphere for all players, coaches and spectators. Encourages school spirit.
- Sets strategies to offset lopsided scoring and encourage full participation.
- Reports to Building Principal and the Building Sports Coordinator.
- Knowledge of rules and understanding of middle school athletics.
- Concussion awareness training certification.
- Current authorization to work in the United States- must have authorization by first day of employment.
The Public Schools of Brookline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Members of underrepresented groups and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.