Boys Volleyball Freshman Coach for the spring season interscholastic athletic program will be responsible for planning and direct supervision of daily team activities. This includes in-season as well as out-of-season contact which must be within MIAA and BHS policies This position reports to Director of Athletics and head coach of program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up time with Equipment Manager to distribute uniforms/equipment.
- Confirm eligibility of students.
- Plan practice sessions accordingly, communicate schedule at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Coordinate with Athletic Trainer for any athlete injuries and return to play.
- Ride bus to and from away contests - possibly drive school van.
- Communicate schedule and any announcements with families via weekly email update.
- Assist with any scheduling changes and communication of them to players/families.
- Knowledge of MIAA Rules and Policies.
- Concussion awareness training certification.
- CPR/AED certification.
- Current authorization to work in the United States by the first day of employment.
The Public Schools of Brookline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Members of underrepresented groups and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.