This position is responsible for establishing, implementing and monitoring a comprehensive strength and conditioning program for clients of various ages, skill levels and sport interest. Primarily focuses on teaching lifelong fitness and movement skills, improving athletic performance and reducing athletic injuries.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a field of exercise science, kinesiology, health, physical education, recreation or other closely related discipline, required. Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
2. CSCS certification through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) required.
3. Basic Life Support (BLS) certification preferred or must successfully obtain within ninety (90) days of hire.
4. Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the strength and conditioning field at the high school, college, professional or private sector preferred.
5. Possess and maintain computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn other software as needed.
6. USA weightlifting certification and/or FMS-Level 1 or higher preferred.