- Training, evaluation, and recruitment of student-athletes.
- Schedule and coordinate conditioning drills and workouts.
- Work to schedule tournaments and games against other local institutions.
- During Fall and Spring semesters.
- Coordinate and schedule team travel to tournaments.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Coaching and playing experience.
- Previous experience supervising, communicating with, and instructing student-athletes.
- CPR & AED Certified.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution.
- Strong communication skills, and a commitment to diversity and ability to work with a diverse population of student-athletes, parents, coaches, and administrators.
The college is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff and students.