Drexel Club Sports is seeking an Ice Hockey Coach to teach, coach, train and motivate student athletes on an individual and group basis. This position will work on-campus on an hourly basis. The Coach will help develop and support the Club Ice Hockey program and work with students of different levels of expertise.
- Teach, coach, train and motivate student-athletes to perform at the highest level through organized team Practice sessions.
- Prepare and organize Practice plans to enhance team performance for games.
- Foster an environment within the Ice Hockey program that supports the department mission of personal growth and integrity, diversity, leadership, sportsmanship, and a commitment to athletic and academic excellence.
- Traveling with the team to all athletic competitions.
- Preparing all student-athletes with a game-plan designed to facilitate their growth as an athlete and provide the team with the best ability to win.
- Ensure that the program complies with all University, Club Sport, Governing Body and Recreational Athletics rules and regulations.
- Assist in creating an inclusive environment where all athletes feel welcomed regardless of background or skill level.
- Create and manage a program that retains, educates, and graduates its student-athlete, specifically professionally and philanthropically.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to run, climb.
- Ability to bend, crouch, stoop.