Drexel Club Sports is seeking a Club Women's Rugby Coach to teach, coach, train and motivate student athletes on an individual and group basis. This position will work on-campus on an hourly basis. The Coach will help develop and support the Club Women's Rugby program and work with students of different levels of expertise.
- Teach, coach, train, and motivate student-athletes to perform at the highest level through organized team and individual sessions.
- Attend practices and prepare training sessions to enhance team performance.
- Help foster an environment within the Women’s Rugby program that supports the department's mission of personal growth and integrity, diversity, leadership, sportsmanship, and a commitment to athletic and academic excellence.
- Attend games and work with players to successfully compete at a high level.
- Aid E-board in ensuring that the program complies with all University, Club Sport, Governing Body and Recreational Athletics rules and regulations.
- Assist in creating an inclusive environment where all athletes feel welcomed regardless of background or skill level.
- Create a manage a program that retains, educates, and graduates its student-athletes.