Drexel Club Sports is seeking a Women’s Volleyball Coach to teach, coach, train, and motivate student athletes on an individual and group basis. This position will work on-campus on an hourly basis. The Coach will help develop and support the Club Volleyball program and work with students of different levels of expertise.
- Teach, coach, train and motivate student-athletes to perform at the highest level through organized team and individual sessions.
- Prepare and organize training sessions to enhance team performance.
- Foster an environment within the Women’s Club Volleyball program that supports the department mission of personal growth and integrity, diversity, leadership, sportsmanship, and a commitment to athletic and academic excellence.
- Ensure that the program complies with all University, Club Sport, Governing Body and Recreational Athletics rules and regulations.
- Assist in creating an inclusive environment where all athletes feel welcomed regardless of background or skill level. Create a manage a program that retains, educates, and graduates its student-athletes.
- Communicate with all constituents of the program including staff, faculty, and students. Help current student leaders establish a strong foundation of alumni support.
- Work effectively with administrators, staff, and coaches within the Club Sports Program to operate the program effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2 years of relevant experience.