Drexel Club Sports is seeking a Women's Volleyball Coach to teach, coach, train and motivate student athletes on an individual and group basis. This position will work on-campus on an hourly basis. The Coach will help develop and support the Club Women's Volleyball program and work with students of different levels of expertise.
- Teach, coach, train and motivate student-athletes to perform at the highest level through organized team and individual sessions. Prepare and organize training sessions to enhance team performance. Foster an environment within the Women’s Club Volleyball program that supports the department mission of personal growth and integrity, diversity, leadership, sportsmanship, and a commitment to athletic and academic excellence.
- Ensure that the program complies with all University, Club Sport, Governing Body and Recreational Athletics rules and regulations. Other duties as assigned.
- Assist in creating an inclusive environment where all athletes feel welcomed regardless of background or skill level. Create a manage a program that retains, educates, and graduates its student-athletes.
- Communicate with all constituents of the program including staff, faculty, and students. Help current student leaders establish a strong foundation of alumni support.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.