This is a part time seasonal position that will serve as the Head Coach for the Club Men's Volleyball team. This position will be expected to run practices and attend games throughout the season as well as other meetings and open houses as assigned.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide skills and safety training to the club's members according to the goals and objectives determined by the Club Sports Department.
- Educate club members on safety procedures and potential injury in their sport.
- Complete accident reports for any incident requiring medical attention that occurs during an on-campus or off-campus practice, competition, game or instructional hours.
- Inspect equipment and facilities for compliance of safety standards.
- Attend all games, competitions, and practices.
- Responsible for supervising practices and for providing a program open to all levels of competition.
- Ensure that the facilities and/or fields are prepared for practices and competitions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience in volleyball necessary, preferred coaching experience.
- Maintain or obtain First Aid and CPR certification.