The Co-Coordinator Coach of Football is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the WBU Football program. Specifically with Coordinating offensive/defensive schemes and practices.
TASKS AND DUTIES:
- A commitment to a Christian lifestyle and coaching from a Christian perspective is essential.
- Coordinates the recruitment of student-athletes who have the ability and potential, athletically and academically, to achieve success at WBU. In that sense, the coach serves as a recruiting officer of the university, attracting students to participate in the programs.ssists in the planning, organizing and supervision of the WBU Football program.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures of the NAIA, the Sooner Athletic Conference and WBU.
- Arrange for the use of facilities and vehicles through the Athletic Director, Executive Director of
- Property Management and the Head Football Coach.
- Assists with the management of facilities and maintenance issues, to include equipment and facility upkeep and student workers.
- Responsible for assisting with all work study participants, budgets and paperwork associated with the work study program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise & Sport Science or closely related field is required.
- Master’s Degree in EXSS or closely related field is preferred.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a university environment.
- Possess good PC skills and experience in word processing, spreadsheet and database experience.
- Be able to communicate with the team in practice and competition.