- Reports consistently for work as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attains proficient or higher evaluations on established Performance Standards.
- Actively seeks feedback from supervisor(s) and/or colleagues.
- Communicates high expectations for athlete behavior and reinforces expectations.
- Communicates regularly with the Athletic Director.
- Consistently meets responsibilities in a timely manner regarding fiscal management.
- Consistently seeks professional growth and learning.
- Demonstrates a solid knowledge of the sport, the policies, rules, and game management strategies.
- Demonstrates an effective understanding of the athletes’ developmental level and moving athletes to their next level.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals from many diverse backgrounds and professions including supervisors, administrators, coworkers, staff, students, parents, and the general public.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to greet and interact with the public in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to manage simultaneous demands and set clear priorities.
- Ability to work days, hours, locations, and assignments as directed by the supervisor within the position responsibilities.
- Commitment to the education of students as a primary responsibility.