Under the direction of the Intramurals Coordinator, is responsible for the successful operation, coordination, management, evaluation and supervision of all aspects of the dance program. This includes supervising all practices and contests, recruiting academically and athletically qualified student-athletes, and conducting all activities within the rules and regulations of Ramapo College.
- Supervise all practices and contests.
- Conduct all activities within the rules and regulations established by Ramapo College, the ACHA, NCAA, and other conferences.
- Monitor the academic progress of the ice hockey team.
- Supervise and coordinate with the Director of Intramurals the timely submission of rosters, eligibility forms, practice schedules, athletes’ evaluations, and end-of-season evaluations.
- Raise funds as necessary and coordinates with the Director of Intramurals and the Assistant Athletic Director, Finance and Operations.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, stand for extended periods of time, and assist in setting up game/field equipment.
- Must have at least two years experience coaching high school or college teams.
- Must demonstrate ability to recruit and retain dance team members.
- Must be willing to support the needs of the program and be flexible with scheduling.
- Must be able to communicate objectively with team.
- Requires a commitment to excellence on game day.
- Helps in mentoring the ice hockey team.
Ramapo College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ramapo has a long history of advocating, advising, and supporting diversity, equity, and inclusiveness. Examples can be found in its mission statement, strategic plans, degree and course offerings, community outreach programs, the Diversity Action Committee offerings, and the other numerous diversity conferences and programs.