Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable about the rules and fundamental techniques required of the sport.
- Ability to obtain current CPR / First Aid / Lifeguard Certification where applicable.
- Ability to work effectively with sport coaching staff, parents and school staff.
- Complies with MHSAA policies and department / district policies.
- Maintains consistent communication with Athletic Director.
- Develops positive self image with athletics.
- Attends clinics / workshops related to the sport.
- Utilizes sound teaching methods to develop skills / techniques.
- Demonstrates public support / loyalty for coaches.
- Demonstrates positive team sportsmanship towards opponents and officials.
- Demonstrates effective management of pre-contest details.
- Other duties as assigned.