To assist the head coach and/or athletic director in various middle and high school athletic programs.
- High School diploma, or G.E.D. certificate.
- 64 semester hours (minimum) of college credit; or completion of approved KHSAA professional development training as specified in ByLaw 27
- 21 Years of Age.
- Has met requirements of a criminal records check as specified by Kentucky State Law.
- Has met health requirements as specified in district personnel policy
- Successful completion of first aid course and CPR certification, as well as any other applicable training requirements as specified by KHSAA ByLaw 27.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sporting rules, regulations and guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist the head coach and/or other assistant coaches on one or more sports.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Lift heavy objects.