The Byron High School Cross Country Team is looking for an assistant coach to begin the 2022-2023 school year. The Assistant Cross Country Coach will work closely with the head coach in developing a training plan for Jr High Athletes.
- Program development, lends support to the activities department, the program, and to the vision and mission of the district.
- Helps direct pre-season meetings with parents, athletes and coaches as well as in-season staff and athlete meetings.
- Experience as a coach or as a participant in the sport.
- Must have sound knowledge and background of the sport they are coaching.
- Must be able to relate to student-athletes in a positive manner and be a good role model.