The mission of the La Center School District is to create a supportive learning environment that empowers students to reach their fullest potential. We will do this in partnership with families, the community, staff and students to develop confident and self-reliant lifelong learners who can thrive in a rapidly changing, more technologically advanced and diverse society.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Valid CPR Card on file prior to the first day of coaching athletes.
- Previous experience competing in cross country and/or track at the high school level or beyond.
- Experience coaching at some level.
- Previous experience coaching at the high school level.
- Previous experience competing and coaching cross country and/or track at the college level or beyond.
- Available during summer for off-season training.
La Center School District No. 101 complies with all state and federal rules and regulations and provides equal opportunity in programs and employment and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin/language, marital status, sex, sexual orientation-including gender expression or identity, creed, religion, age, veteran or military status, disability, or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability, and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts of America and other designated youth groups.