- Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and computer skills are essential.
- Energetic, motivated and student-centered individual is sought.
- Ability to maintain atmosphere of fun and mutual respect.
- Willingness to join affiliated coaching association.
- Commitment to developing athletes in and out of season per MHSAA regulations.
- Adhere to and enforce all policies and procedures in compliance of Bridgman Public Schools, the Southwestern Athletic Conference and the MHSAA.
- Provide leadership and instruction in the personal and athletic development of student-athletes, to include counseling team members in academic, disciplinary and personal matters, when appropriate. Monitor the eligibility status and promote the academic progress of student-athletes.
- Assist in overseeing the selection, purchase, fitting and maintenance of team equipment, to include uniforms, athletic equipment and supplies.
- Commitment to work on developing and conditioning players in and out of season per MHSAA regulations while allowing precedence for other in-season sports.
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation or gender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.