Mountain Sage Community School seeks a Cross country Coach for its growing middle school cross country program. Practice will take place 3-4 days each week, from 3:40-4:30pm. The season ranges from mid-August to early October. There will likely be 5-6 meets, usually during the week, and one on a weekend.
Education and Work Related Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous cross country coaching experience strongly preferred.
- Must have expertise in the fundamental skills, rules, and schemes pertaining to cross-country.
- CPR, First Aid and AED certifications required before coaching assignment begins.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communication and coordination with parents of participating students.
- Ensuring collection of necessary fees and paperwork for participating students.
- Serve as a coordinator/liaison with the Poudre School District sports department.
- Ability to manage and motivate students.
- Ability to manage and work with an assistant coach.