Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent NWSCC in a professional manner at all times.
- Coach men's and women's cross country student-athletes.
- Coach in group and/or individual settings to improve skills.
- Maintain compliance with all NJCAA, ACCC, and NWSCC rules, regulations, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with student-athletes in relation to faculty and student body.
- Coach in a coordinated and planned program of practices and competition.
- Recruit quality, academically- and athletically qualified student-athletes.
- Assist Athletic Director in monitoring academic performance and counsel student-athletes relative to academic success, progress, and eligibility, in cooperation with other divisional compliance staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and/or three years of coaching experience at the secondary level, or higher, required.
- Experience with Cross Country, required.
- Working knowledge of National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA), preferred.