Mercyhurst University, an NCAA Division II member of the Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference (PSAC) invites applications for the position of Head Men’s & Women’s Cross Country Coach to develop, promote, and supervise all facets of the Men’s & Women’s Cross Country team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two years of relevant sport coaching, experience at the collegiate level or higher.
- Demonstrated successful coaching at the collegiate level or higher.
- Knowledge and understanding of NCAA rules and regulations.
- Master’s degree.
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a diverse community.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong desire and ability to successfully recruit.
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information.
- Strong follow-through skills, as well as, the ability to plan, organize, and control projects.
through to completion.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position with or without accommodations.