DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the Track & Field facilities at the T.C Ching Athletics Complex both indoor and outdoor. Duties include keeping the shed vacuumed, wiped down and tidy, the containers clean and organized, the track debris-free and the landing areas weeded.
- Maintain statistics for all cross country and indoor/outdoor T&F performances during the season.
- Maintain and repair equipment (e.g., hurdles, carts, implements, etc.).
- Assist with the sizing, stocking, distribution, collection and record keeping of the team’s apparel/footwear inventory.
- Responsible for the local transportation of equipment, apparel and athletes (e.g., PV poles to and from the airport, apparel to and from the screening shop and athletes to and from off-site training and competition locations or other destinations as required).
- Assist with administrative duties such as package preparation, record keeping, statistics, mailouts, and team meeting preparations.
- Acceptance and enrolled as a full-time student at the University of Hawai’i at Manoa.
- Knowledge of Cross Country and Track & Field.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage time wisely.
- Valid driver’s license.
The University of Hawai'i does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, color, national origin, or disability in its programs and activities.