Primary Dean Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer the policies of the Board of Education and rules and regulations of the school system under the direction of the school principal and superintendent of schools, as they apply to this position.
- Give special attention to the attendance of students and to carry out school policy concerning attendance procedures.
- Give special attention to the improvement of student behavior and control in carrying out school policy concerning discipline procedures. The Assistant Principal shall initiate and conduct teacher-student-parent conferences on attendance, discipline and other related matters as necessary.
- Keep parents, teachers, and principal informed of disciplinary cases and actions taken in these cases and shall also report to the principal and superintendent of schools actions taken where it is deemed necessary.
- Keep the principal fully advised as to the conditions and needs in the area of attendance and behavior of students.
Primary Athletic Director Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage athletic budget.
- Oversee fundraising activities.
- Student discipline and attendance.
- Coordination of all field trip and off site athletic activities.
- Track athletic eligibility.
- Oversee and evaluate coaches.
- Create and manage athletic and activities calendar.