Reporting to the Director of Athletics, the Deputy Athletic Director for Internal Operations will be responsible for managing the daily administrative operations including, but not limited to, facilities operations, equipment and supplies, strategic planning, human resources, and the daily operations of the Department of Athletics. This position will also serve as Sport Administrator for sport programs as assigned by the Director of Athletics.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of progressive experience working as a senior leader in a NCAA Division I Athletics Department.
- Knowledge of intercollegiate business operations and finances.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to make independent informed decisions in a demanding environment.
- Excellent communications skills across multiple constituencies.
- Must have extensive experience in Banner and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
Key Cultural Competencies:
- Create an environment that acknowledges, encourages, and celebrates differences.
- Function and communicate effectively and respectfully within the context of varying beliefs, behaviors, orientations, identities, and cultural backgrounds.
- Seek opportunities to gain experience working and collaborating in diverse, multicultural, and inclusive settings with a willingness to change for continual improvement.
- Adhere to all of PSU’s policies including the policies on Prohibited Discrimination & Harassment and the Professional Standards of Conduct.