- Strong leadership, organizational, written and oral skills.
- Ability to provide direction to Head Coaches and programs with regard to recruiting, budgeting, scheduling and student-athlete well-being.
- Ability to identify and foresee issues.
- Strong problem solving skills required; ability to initiate and implement plans to solve problems.
- Ability to work cohesively with different Divisions on campus and present recommendations for improvement of established processes and practices.
- Strong knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations including Title IX requirements.
- Strong networking skills required.
Education and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Experience: Five years of progressively responsible administrative experience in a Division I collegiate athletics program.
California State University, Fresno is committed to maintaining and implementing employment policies and procedures in compliance with applicable state and federal equal employment opportunity laws and regulations. Executive Orders 1096 and 1097 prohibit discrimination, harassment, and retaliation on the basis of a protected status: race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex (including gender identity), sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition and covered veteran status. Fresno State's commitment to diversity informs our efforts in recruitment, hiring, and retention.