Coordinate the fundraising activities for the department; Cultivate and solicit funds from donors & organizations; assist Associate AD for Development to implement and manage the Department’s strategic fundraising plan; Administer policies, procedures and programs within the Golden Grizzly Champions Club.
- Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Two to three years of demonstrated fundraising experience.
- In addition, the successful candidate will have strong oral, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills, demonstrated integrity, strong leadership, and the willingness to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Perform all job duties in a manner consistent with NCAA conference and University rules, regulations, ordinances, policies, procedures and guidelines.
- This position may require evening and weekend work hours.
- Five or more years of demonstrated fundraising experience.
- Previous experience in a college athletics development office.
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable NCAA and Horizon League Conference rules and regulations.
- Staff oversight experience.