Manages all aspects of the men’s outdoor track and field, women’s indoor and outdoor track and field and the men and women’s cross-country programs.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5 years of cross country/track & field coaching experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities/Competencies:
- Proficient in all technical aspects of cross country/track & field.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with coaches, administrators, student athletes, support staff and vendors.
- Extremely organized, self-starter, intrinsically motivated.
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines.
- Ability to input, track and analyze statistical data related to golf performance.