- Provide timely updates to supporters through the dissemination of news releases, alumni and booster newsletters and other publications.
- Website development, implementation and maintenance.
- Development and implementation of a social media plan.
- Collaboration with College Communications and Development Communications staff to create marketing, human interest, and fundraising materials.
- Develop and coordinate media and sports information coverage for all home. intercollegiate athletic events to include video streaming, live stats, and PA announcers.
- Maintain a comprehensive system for filing records and statistics for all sports.
- Report to NCAA, Liberty League, and other applicable sport conferences.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working in an athletics communications/sports information program as a professional at the collegiate level.
- Experience with sport-specific software programs, such as StatCrew and NCAA Stats, and content management programs.
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with computers and desktop publishing programs on Macintosh and/or PC platforms.
- Must have the ability to work on deadlines and handle several responsibilities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of emerging social media platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and written/oral communication skills.