This position is responsible for leading communications and promotions on behalf of the NCAA Division II athletics program at Arkansas Tech University in Russellville, AR.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Sports writing skills (game previews/recaps, feature stories, student-athlete award recognition, etc.).
- Knowledge and application of Associated Press writing style.
- Graphic design and video editing (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Live, in-game statistician experience in football, volleyball, basketball, baseball and softball.
Social media expertise.
- Information archival and maintenance of historical records.
- Master’s degree.
- Collegiate athletic communications experience.
- 5 years of experience in collegiate athletic communications field.
- Stat Crew Software.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
Arkansas Tech University is an AA/EOE employer committed to attracting and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.