Western Kentucky University, a member of Conference USA and a Football Bowl Subdivision NCAA member institution, seeks to hire an individual for the position of Director of Compliance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee, audit, and review compliance forms, policies, and procedures.
- Monitor new NCAA legislation.
- Report information required by the NCAA and Conference USA.
- Participate with amateurism/agents oversight.
- Participate in the preparation of NCAA squad lists, national letters of intent and financial aid agreements.
- Oversight and training of office student workers/GAs/interns and support staff.
- Special projects as assigned by the Senior Associate Athletics Director for Compliance.
- Bachelor's degree.
- At least three years of working experience in a Division I athletic compliance office (a Master's degree or higher can substitute for one year of experience).
- Working knowledge of NCAA rules, LSDBi and CA software.