Performs duties to ensure institutional compliance with department, institutional, state, federal, NCAA and ACC guidelines. Assists the Associate Athletics Director for Compliance with the overall operations of athletics compliance including compliance-related projects and other administrative duties as assigned by the Associate Athletics Director for Compliance.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to interact with diverse groups is required. Strong knowledge of CAi and LSDBi are essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willing to work evening and weekend hours.
- Develops comprehensive NCAA rules education program.
- Prepares NCAA rules education materials for Coaches Meetings, Athlete Meetings, Athletics Staff Meetings, Campus Constituency Meetings.
- Assist with compliance-related projects and perform other administrative duties as assigned by the Associate Athletics Director for Compliance.
- Provide NCAA rules interpretations.
- Deliver NCAA rules education to coaches and athletes.
- Perform Initial Eligibility Assessments of prospective student-athletes.
- Process Official and Unofficial Visits.