The Director of Athletic Development/Assistant Athletic Director under the direction of the Senior Director of Athletic Development/Associate Athletic Director, is responsible for raising philanthropic gifts to support the mission, vision, and priorities of La Salle Athletics and Recreation.
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 150 major gift prospects who are able and willing to make a major gift or leadership annual fund commitment to the university. Annual goals will be set each year.
- Develop a written strategy to cultivate, solicit, and steward each individual.
- Complete 12-15 visits monthly and include a detailed call report in Salesforce for each prospect visit regarding their affinity and ability to give to La Salle Athletics.
- Effectively assemble and manage advisory councils and alumni giving societies associated with each sport or general athletics.
- Draft written proposals for prospect presentations.
- Participate in the planning of University Advancement initiatives.
- Be fully compliant with NCAA, Atlantic-10, and La Salle University rules and regulations regarding student-athletes and La Salle University.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Five to seven years of demonstrated successful experience in university fundraising or a related field.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with alumni, donors, university administrators and staff.
- Excellent communications, organizational, and project management skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.