Responsible for overall direction, management and supervision of athletic equipment operations of all intercollegiate athletics programs.
- Coordinate equipment and apparel preparation, setup for practices, workouts and equipment transportation to away events.
- Ensure security of equipment facilities and athletic equipment.
- Function as the liaison with equipment manufacturers, coaches and student-athletes in selection of sports equipment, shoes and apparel.
- Financial responsibilities include managing operating budget for each assigned sport including purchasing and inventory control.
- Direct responsibility for and manage assigned sport allocations of the Nike equipment contract/budget.
- Exhibit the highest professional standards and ethical behavior with adherence to NCAA, Council of Ivy League Presidents, University and the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics and Physical Education rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three-five (3-5) years of athletic equipment room experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of athletic equipment inventory control/accountability, budget preparation and management is required.
- Ensure compliance with NCAA, Ivy League and University protective equipment standards, policies and procedures.
- Computer knowledge required.
- Knowledge of athletic equipment trends, proper fitting of athletic equipment and laundry equipment operations required.
- Strong coordination, organizational and supervision skills essential.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as travel with various teams on an as needed basis.