Promote an Inclusive Westminster through demonstration of the commitments included in the Westminster University Diversity Statement. Participate in developmental activities to increase understanding and awareness of issues related to diversity, equity and inclusion both individually and as related to my field of work, profession or discipline.
- Coordinates with applicable campus departments for necessary program support services; including, events and facilities needs, scheduling, maintenance or building service & repair needs, and other services.
- Coordinates all home game event activities and technical needs. Manages all aspects of events including customer service, crowd control, equipment setup/needs, facility & locker room cleaning, music, public address, scorer’s table, risk management & safety, setup/teardown, signage, ticketing, staffing & trouble-shooting pre, post and during an event.
- Supervises, plans and develops all event work schedules, and completes required paperwork for all events staff. Hires, manages, schedules, and trains events staff (i.e., external and students).
- Manages event expenses and planning; completes timelines, game-day protocols & scripts.
- Manages ticket accounting, inventory and staffing.
- Manages annual department camps requests and scheduling.
- Manages and assigns officials and visiting teams locker room use as well as game-day signage.