The Department of Athletics is committed to increasing the diversity of the campus community. ISU athletics recognizes that a diverse faculty, staff, and student body enriches the educational experiences of the entire campus and greater community. Candidates who have experience working with a diverse range of staff, and students, and who can contribute to the climate of inclusivity are especially welcomed to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two or more years of full time or part time equivalent experience in building management, project management or facility/event operations.
- Three years supervisory experience in the operations of events in public assembly facilities, athletic facilities, and/or athletic fields.
- Knowledge of facility, athletic, recreational, entertainment, and public assembly functions.
- General demonstrable skills in mechanical and electronic fields.
- Experience in administration and planning of various events.
- Skill in use of specialized tools and maintenance equipment used in the operation of public assembly facilities, athletic facilities, and fields.
- Experience in personnel supervision, crowd control, and OHSA rules and procedures.
- Ability to review and analyze existing systems, operational procedures and equipment and recommend changes and/or additions to improve efficiency.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with coaches, staff and external constituents.