- BS Degree is preferred but not required.
- Two years full-time experience working as a supervisor (recruiting, placing, and retaining).
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization skills and follow-through skills.
- Commitment to role model and promote a lifestyle of health, wellness and fitness to members and their families.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving history.
- Develop a 12 month curriculum including monthly themes.
- Develops, plans and implements physical education, sports programs, health and wellness programs, and activities that meet the needs and interests of all Club members.
- Create a Healthy Habits program and ensure it is run in all programs.
- Ensure the Triple Play program is offered.
- Collaborate with all Program Directors to expand health and wellness activities to club members, either directly or through coordination with other staff and volunteers for programs.
- Must offer at least one health and wellness program to each age group per semester.
- Help promote, plan, and carry out family nights and Club events outside of the normal working hours and serve on the appropriate committees.
- Help transport Club members to and from the Boys & Girls Club in Club vehicles.
- Report numbers for grant funded objectives.