Under general direction, the Director of Athletic Facilities and Event Operations is responsible for the oversight of all athletic facilities and event operations; to include the management of home athletic competitions and external facility rentals.
- Ensures the successful event management and operations of home athletics events, as well as the maintenance of all athletics facilities.
- Acts as staff liaison with University Support Services to initiate and maintain athletic facilities long-term maintenance planning.
- Manages the planning, administration and implementation of non-athletic events within athletic facilities.
- Chairs Athletics Event Management Committee and participates in campus event and facilities planning meetings.
- Serves as tournament manager for intercollegiate tournaments hosted by Pacific.
- Supervises Athletic Facilities and Operations staff including student workers.
- Acts as staff liaison for athletics and facility lease events.
- Supervises overall maintenance of athletics owned vehicles and utility carts.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Two (2) years of experience in intercollegiate athletics.