- Support student-athlete well-being and understand the role of the student-athlete at an outstanding institution with a strong commitment to academic achievement.
- Create a positive and inclusive culture that facilitates getting the work done (i.e., breakdown silos).
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with coaches to build consistent winning programs.
- Work with coaches on creating schedules.
- Engage the University’s constituents and be an active participant in the community.
- Ability to collaborate with campus leadership, colleges, divisions, and University Faculty and staff.
- Needs to collaborate with the Athletic Council to establish working relationships with faculty members.
Lamar University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Lamar University not to discriminate on the basis of non-relevant criteria including, but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status in its educational programs, activities, admissions or employment practices.